1. Wear a mask over your nose and mouth to protect from breathing other people’s germs that are in the air they breathe out—and that we breathe in. Masks protect other people from breathing our germy air, too.
2. Stay far apart, more than 6 feet.
3. Don’t stay indoors for more than 5 minutes with people you don’t live with, even with a mask on.
4. Do things outside as much as possible. Or in rooms with lots of fresh air.
5. Wash your hands every time you come into the house, or after you share something with someone, and before you eat, and after a bathroom break.